Key Updates To The New Form I-9: What Employers Need To Know

 The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced an amended version of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. The latest new form, which employers need to adopt by 1 November 2023, brings several major changes.

 

Did you know, you can also follow us on Facebook, where we have over 1000’s of group members and followers. So what are you waiting for? Click the link here and join now!



Back to One-Page Design

 

The new Form I-9 has gone back to a one-page format, signifying the design used from 1986 to 2013. On the other hand, it now comprises two supplements, A and B, making it a “one-page plus” form.


To read the complete blog, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UK And Turkey Join Forces To Combat Irregular UK Migration

Financial Aid Options For International Students In Canada

New Task Force Announced: UK Government Targets Immigration Fraud