USCIS Releases New Form I-9 And Alternative Procedures
Welcome back to another blog update. Today’s video talks about the introduction of the New I-9 Form and Alternative Document Examination Procedure by the Department of Homeland Security.
Did you know, you can also follow our telegram channel which has over 4000 members? So what are you waiting for? Click here to JOIN NOW!
Let’s back to our video. It should be noted that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has stated a vital change to Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, which comes into effect from 1 August 2023. Please keep in mind that the revised form comprises numerous changes, the most prominent being a checkbox for companies registered in E-Verify to specify that they have evaluated copies of identity and employment authorization credentials under a new substitute document examination procedure.
To read the complete blog, click here.
Comments
Post a Comment